Sunday, March 23, 2014

Black & White Sunday -- Duncan in Water

No, those aren't fangs. He doesn't fly, either, though he thinks he does. (He thinks he has fangs, too.)
You must be fed up of water- or beach-related pics on this blog. I do apologize for the lack of image variety... It's just that, first, that's where we spend most of our time, and (kind of an obvious) second, that's where I snap most of our photos. I do hereby solemnly promise to jazz it up (i.e., no water) next week. Solemnly.


Thanks to Nola Dachshund and Sugar: The Golden Retriever for hosting the Black & White Sunday hop. And do come back next week for my last B&W post--last until May, at least. With two blogs in the A-to-Z challenge and fiction writing deadlines I can't seem to keep up with, I'll need those Sundays off. But I hope you'll stop by for the April posts--lots of dog joy planned for those, too :) And this Tuesday I'll be posting an A-to-Z tips & tricks for those of you awesome pet bloggers joining the April challenge. 

(P.S. - If you're joining the challenge, let me know in the comments and I'll add you to my to-visit-daily blogs.)


14 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! It took a few dozen to get, but finally paid off :) Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. What a fantastic action shot!!

    Hope you had a lovely weekend!

    Louise & Bernie :)

    berniethefrenchie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope your weekend has been fantastic, too :)

      Delete
  3. What an awesome action shot! Thank you for stopping by and for your wonderful comment! :) Be sure to come back on Tuesday - we have a great doggy box giveaway to post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting back, NIchole! Glad you liked Duncan's pic. Sadly, geography disqualifies me from most giveaways, but I'll be there on Tues for moral support ;)

      Delete
  4. I love that. Pure joy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never get tired of your water pics. It's like the mountains, I don't ever see them, so I love looking at photos of them. Bark More, Growl Less Barking from the Bayou!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy n FUN! Water photos are just fine ... makes us wish for Summer weather. Happy Black n White Sunday. Golden Woofs

    ReplyDelete

No love like Dog Love--or Blog Friend Love!